Geosteering and drilling technical support
The company has been providing services of drilling process geological monitoring for horizontal wells - geosteering.
The main aim of geosteering is to provide drilling of a well within the target interval. It can be done by twenty-four-hour monitoring well drilling, prompt data processing, analysis and timely recommendations focused on keeping the wellbore within the target interval and from entering a high-risk zone.
Making recommendations focused on efficiency increase of horizontal sections drilling and related risk mitigation.
- making recommendations focused on efficiency increase of horizontal sections drilling;
- optimisation of a well bore position in the reservoir;
- keeping the well bore within the reservoir;
- risk mitigation connected with geological features of subsurface structure;
- providing relevant information for prompt response;
- reduction of time for decision-making;
- improvement of made decisions quality;
- 24-hour geological monitoring of drilling process for horizontal wells and horizontal sidetracking on a real-time basis;
- process control optimization;
24-hour drilling process geological monitoring for horizontal wells and horizontal sidetracking on a real-time basis.
There are risks and uncertainties in geosteering. They are connected with the presence of gas and water-saturated formations, unpredictable subsurface variations in the drilling area, and different lithological risks.
Based on the data obtained while drilling, our specialists conduct thorough analysis, predict different scenarios and, if necessary, make recommendations for clients, aimed at decreasing the probability of well bore penetrating risk zones and efficiency increase of well drilling.
The company has provided drilling technical support for more than 200 horizontal shafts and sidetracking.
OJSC Slavneft-Megionneftegaz. The company provided drilling technical support for 100 wells. The maximum length of horizontal shaft was 1200 m. Maximum number of horizontal shafts in one well was 5. The average penetration efficiency was not less than 80%. OJSC Tomskgazprom, OJSC Tyumenneftegaz, OJSC OC Dulisma.
Telemetry: Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, LLC Techgeobur, LLC Центр горизонтального бурения The center of horizontal drilling, LLC IDC Navigator, LLC SBK-Azimut and others.
Drilling companies: PJSC Podzemburgas, LLC Megionskoye UBR+, LLC BSK, LLC Targin burenie, LLC Integra-Burenie, LLC VNBK, LLC Katoil Drilling and others.