Practice of rate transient analysis in Kappa Topaze Software
The training duration:
The target audience:
Specialists in the sphere of oil and gas field development and operation, reservoir production improvement, who have experience in PTA.
The office of SIAM MASTER Ltd: 10 a Oktyabrskaya street, Tomsk 634003. The minimum number of trainees for the training is 6.
- training is conducted in the form of online training which implies audiovisual delivery (presentation) and active involvement of trainees;
- discussion of problems and questions;
- practice using specialized software;
- solution of difficult problems and questions of those trainees who have already worked in the field of rate transient analysis;
- level increase of Kappa «Topaze» users
- obtaining data about reservoir properties with minimum oil and gas losses;
Peculiarities and advantages of rate transient analysis in comparison with traditional PTA. Requirements to input data. Traditional methods of rate transient analysis. Cases in Kappa Topaze. Programme interface. Data import. Vertical well.
modern methods of rate transient analysis. Limitation of rate transient analysis method. Rate transient analysis. Cases in Kappa Topaze. A fractured well. A horizontal well.
The technique of reservoir pressure calculation. Nonlinear analysis. Cases in Kappa Topaze. Questions and answers. Feedback from trainees.