Echometer SUDOS – mini 2
Simplicity and cost saving of conducting prompt production testing due to tool technological characteristics
Prompt monitoring of static and dynamic liquid level in oil wells during their performance as well as their shut-in.
- simplicity and operating economy due to its small size (the smallest mono-unit echometer in the world), simplified control and visual quality control of echogram plot measurements (including the tool display);
- a wide temperature range from - 40⁰ C to +50⁰ C;
- prompt and qualitative measurements due to accelerated calculation, bulk memory and quick data export to the database;
- additional enhancement of echo signal assures accurate measurements;
- performance reliability is provided by vibration and shock resistant design of a body;
- acoustic pulse generator GAI-01 or gas cylinder set GBO – 02 for level measurement under zero pressure;
- radio extender RU-02 for wireless data transfer to laptop and PC
|Range of controlled liquid level||From 20 to 3000 (6000) m|
|Range of measured annulus pressure||From 0 to 100 kgf/cm²|
|- alphanumeric records||12064|
|Pressure resolution||0.1 atm|
|Battery operating ON-time, min||14 hours**|
|Battery charging time||4 hours|
|Operating temperature range||from - 40 ⁰C to +50 ⁰C|
|Computer data transfer interface||USB / RS232***|
|Explosion proof protection / Ingress Protection Rating||1 Ex ib IIB T3 / IP54|
*Optional extra is not included in the standard configuration and must be ordered separately if required.
**Normal climatic conditions.
***Tools with RS232 interface are optional and must be ordered separately if required.