SiamMaster - GDIS 2-7 Pickup
- an electric-driven electronic control «SIAM-LESP-7» slickline winch is used, also there is free fall. Power supply is from one-phase industrial network 220 V, 50 hz;
- AC frequency changer provides infinitely variable speed control of lowering slickline from 7% to nominal;
- change in direction of slickline movements is made by changing rotating direction of a motor shaft - electronic reverse;
- speed, running depth and pulling force is controlled by an electronic meter. The running depth control is duplicated by a mechanical meter.
- there are 2 working areas cabined off with a watch window in the vehicle: an engineering compartment (body) and operator control room (cabin). Slickline is run through a rear locker door.
- to light the wellhead and a slickline winch, spotlamps (220 V), a pilot-lite (12V) are installed;
- there is an amplified telephone;