Nodal analysis. Practice in Wellflo software
- training is conducted in the form of online training which implies audiovisual delivery (presentation) and active involvement of trainees;
- discussion of problems and questions in the field of optimal inflow performance, the selection of equipment etc.;
- practice using Wellflo software;
- solution of trainees difficult problems;
- Acquiring basic knowledge about main oil production subsystems;
- systematization of knowledge about the optimization of production processes, time increase between well overhauls, selection of downhole equipment, well performance stabilizing;
Theoretical basis of nodal analysis. The idea of IPR curves and exhaust curves. Hydrodynamic correlations.
Software Wellflo. Practice in Wellflo. Setting of a well model. Setting of a reservoir model. Setting of PVT models. Sensitivity test. calculation of flowing well performance.
Practice in Wellflo. Setting of ESP model. Calculation of well working conditions. The selection of optimal pump. Modeling of horizontal wells.
Practice in Wellflo. Modeling of gas lift wells. Modeling fractured wells.
Questions and answers. Feedback from trainees.