SiamMaster - GDIS 2-7 Sadko 4x4
- simplified kinematic scheme;
- an electric-driven electronic control «SIAM-LESP-7» slickline winch is used, also there is free fall. Power supply is from one-phase industrial network 220 V, 50 hz;
- AC frequency changer provides infinitely variable speed control of lowering slickline from 7% to nominal;
- change in direction of slickline movements is made by changing rotating direction of a motor shaft - electronic reverse;
- speed, running depth and pulling force is controlled by an electronic meter. The running depth control is duplicated by a mechanical meter.
- there are 2 working areas cabined off with a watch window in the vehicle: an engineering compartment and operator control room. There is a small size door between these rooms. Slickline is run through van truck splitdoors.
- an engineering compartment is equipped with an oil-based heater 220 V in addition to self-contained heaters 24 V (diesel fuel);
- to light the wellhead and a slickline winch, 220 V line-operated spotlamps are installed;
- there is an amplified telephone;
- to improve working conditions, the following equipment is installed: an air-conditioner, a washstand with a water heater, a wardrobe, sleeping berths, a chest, an operator seat and so on (optional);
- it is equipped with a hoisting device to change a drum (optional);